|Google Map:||Google Location Map|
|Seating Plan:||Seating Plan|
|Tube Station:||Covent Garden (300m) Charing Cross (550m)|
|Parking:||2 spaces for blue badge holders outside theatre. NCP in Drury Lane.|
Powered by Transport for London
Guide dogs are allowed into the auditorium by prior arrangement with Box Office. Alternatively, staff can dog-sit.
Infra-red loop system for the hard of hearing. Headsets are available for a returnable deposit of £20, please contact a member of staff upon arrival. Reception best in Royal Circle and Stalls. Induction loop at Box Office.
Entrance is through a signposted double EXIT door to left-hand side as you face the theatre. To use this entrance, please ask a member of staff. Slight slope down to the back of the Stalls û handrails either side and rest area by adapted toilets (1 way down corridor) û where there are 8 spaces for wheelchair users in row P. Wheelchair users must bring a non-disabled companion. Scooter/wheelchair transfer spaces to aisle seats in the stalls (by arrangement with Box Office). Transfer seating available to any aisle seat in the Stalls for people who can walk a little (by prior arrangement with Box Office). Slight slope from Stalls to Stalls bar.
Toilets on each level. Women’s up 1 step at side of Stalls or 10 steps down from the Stalls bar. Men’s off Stalls bar.
Main entrance is up 3 steps to the lower foyer. Stalls (left-hand side) 7 steps down from here. 32 steps up to Royal Circle. Grand Circle entrance on Wellington Street up 85 steps. Theatre opens 60 mins before performance. Box Office entrance to right of main entrance as you face the theatre. Lift available to all levels (with further steps from lift to seats) but not suitable for wheelchair users.
|Owner:||Live Nation Theatres|
The Lyceum Theatre is a 2,000-seat West End theatre located in the City of Westminster, on Wellington Street, just off the Strand. There has been a theatre with this name in the locality since 1765, and the present site opened on July 14, 1834 to a design by Samuel Beazley. The building was unique in that it had a balcony overhanging the circle. It was built by the partnership of Peto & Grissell.