|Google Map:||Google Location Map|
|Seating Plan:||Seating Plan|
|Tube Station:||Leicester Square|
|Parking:||MasterPark at Cambridge Circus (150m), NCP at Bedfordbury and Upper St Martin's Lane|
Powered by Transport for London
Guide dogs are allowed into the auditorium and staff are available to dog-sit in the foyer.
Infra-red system with 20 headsets. ID required. Collect headsets from the Stalls kiosk/cloakroom.
Entrance is through a side entrance to the right of the main entrance on Charing Cross Road - ask a member of staff to open this for you. Entrance is approx. 70cm wide, with 3 steps down into a box with a central pillar and a 90cm parapet. Space for 2 wheelchair users and one companion but there is not enough space for motorised wheelchairs or scooters. Transfer seating available to aisle seats in the Stalls (2 max). Stalls entrance is through a second side entrance on Charing Cross Road and down 8 steps. Escorts not required unless transferring.
One toilet in the box although it would not be possible to access this in a wheelchair. The women’s off the Stalls has been slightly adapted. From the foyer bar, the men’s and women’s are up 8 steps with a further 2 steps down inside the entrance to each. 1 step down to non-adapted toilet accessed via St Martin’s Court (level access) - please ask staff to assist.
One 20cm step up to foyer through heavy double doors opening inwards. Box Office counter on the right. 18 steps down to Stalls. Staircases have handrails on both sides and some steps are highlighted. 12 steps up to the Royal Circle, 21 to the Upper Circle and approx. 43 to the Balcony with 2 steps between rows. Auditorium is carpeted - all other areas are tiled.
|Owner:||Delfont Mackintosh Theatres|
Wyndham's Theatre is a West End theatre, one of two opened by the actor/manager Charles Wyndham (cp Criterion Theatre). Located on Charing Cross Road, in the City of Westminster, it was designed by W.G.R. Sprague about 1898, the architect of six other London theatres between then and 1916. It was designed to seat 759 patrons on three levels although later refurbishment changed it into four. The theatre was Grade II* listed by English Heritage in September 1960