| Guide Dogs:
||Guide dogs are not permitted into the auditorium, but staff are happy to look after 2 dogs.
||Infra-red system with 7 headsets.
collect from box office.
| Disabled Access:
||No steps to stalls from foyer.
2 spaces for wheelchair users
at the back - view slightly
restricted. Transfer seating
available to any stalls aisle
seat. A maximum of 4 wheelchairs
can be stored in the cloakroom.
Each wheelchair user must bring
a non-disabled companion with
them. 6 wheelchair users
(including transfers) per
||Adapted toilet by the entrance to the stalls.
||The main entrance has one step.
No steps to stalls. 41 steps up
to the dress circle, 79 to the upper circle.
| Air Conditioning:
||Adelphi Theatre Company Limited
First called The Sans Pareil opening 27th November 1806 before changing its name to Adelphi in 1819. In 1858 the theatre was replaced by a more up to date building now called New Adelphi and then Royal Adelphi in 1867. Re designed in 1930 by Ernest Schaufelberg.