1 - Agreement - Terms and Conditions
By visiting, using or ordering from our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website.
If you violate these Terms and conditions, Key2London Ltd the owner and operator of this website, reserves the right to bar you from future use of this website, cancel your ticket order, and/or take appropriate legal action against you.
2 - Changes in Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Posting updated terms on this site will make these terms effective immediately and binding on all users of this Website without exception. Therefore, please check this page of the Website periodically for updates.
3 - Ticket Purchase Policy
Our company is an independent, privately owned company engaged in the business of buying and selling tickets and hotel reservation. The price charged for a ticket is substantially over face value. The amount charged over the face value of the tickets represents our cost price in the secondary market and our fair compensation for the work and difficulty involved in obtaining seating to hard-to-get and sold-out events. we are in no way affiliated with any official organizer, venue or box office. If you want to buy tickets from the venue or official box office, please inquire directly.
- At our website, you may use Visa, MasterCard, Solo, Maestro, Diners Card, American Express or Discover cards, using the secure server, The transaction detail on your credit card bill will show the name of our booking partners.
- Your credit card will only be charged if we can meet your requirements as contained in your order.
- Please check tickets on delivery, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later date.
- This site acts as an agent only and has no control over the event or venue.
- We will deliver the Tickets by mail within 10 working days, if your order is confirmed at least 3 weeks prior to the performance day otherwise we reserve the right to deliver the tickets any time before the performance day you have booked.
- Tickets for addresses outside the UK will only be delivered by mail if your order is confirmed at least 4 weeks prior to the performance day otherwise you should provide alternative address and date of arrival in UK so your tickets can be delivered.
- Should we fail to deliver to a BUYER the full quantity of tickets contracted for, it is our sole obligation or liability shall be limited to the return to BUYER maximum 100 % of any deposits and/or payments for undelivered tickets previously made by BUYER to us under this Contract and according to our Order Guarantee.
- Once the purchase of tickets is complete and confirmation received tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless/otherwise the show being cancelled. In certain circumstances tickets can be offered for resale (this means we will try to resell your seats for you). If successfully sold, tickets will be refunded at the net rate, i.e. less our usual booking fee.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organiser / venue which are available on request. The event organiser / venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
- All prices which are displayed show separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
- Your name and address will be held by this site owner which is Key2London Ltd. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation. This site may, from time to time send you information by email or post which this site believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data will also be held by Key2London LTD who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes.
- Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or if you experience any problems, you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to us (via email or post) and we resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made within 14 days of the experience.
- Images used are for illustrational and informational purposes only.
- We makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Key2London Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Key2London Ltd cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
- Any disclaimers and exclusions or liability in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Key2London Ltd or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), we reserve the right to cancel and refund transaction.
- Disabled or concession bookings cannot be made via the internet and are subject to availability. To request accessible seating or wheelchair access, please call 0207 993 5322 so that we can endeavour to accommodate your needs. Only a limited number of disabled bookings are permitted for each performance due to health and safety, so it is important that we are aware of any special requests before the completion of the booking. Please note: only special needs bookings can be made on the phone number above.
- Customer responsibility to check your tickets as, if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after tickets purchase. Please check your tickets on receipt carefully and contact us on 0207 993 5322 immediately if there is a mistake. We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. It is not always possible to issue duplicate tickets. For example, for non-seated events where there is a possibility of both the original and duplicate tickets being used, compromising the licensed capacity of the venue. Duplicates may therefore be issued at the discretion of the Promoter or the Venue acting reasonably. If duplicates are being issued, a reasonable administration charge may be levied. We and the Promoter reserve the right to provide alternative seats at an event to those specified on the ticket if the staging of the Event reasonably requires, provided they are of no less value to that stated on the ticket. Where a concession is claimed, proof of identity and concession entitlement (for example of age or student status) may be required. Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trade marks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
- The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your order. We advertised ticket prices include a booking fee and VAT at the current rate. The booking fees vary and the face value of the ticket will be given at the time of booking. Please call 0207 993 5322 for clarification of our charges on a particular event or ticket. Some events will incur a further charge for postage, this will be where the tickets issued are not replaceable. No booking is complete until we have received full payment. Our requirements regarding the need for clear and transparent pricing information to be supplied at the time of sale, including booking fees, are covered in the STAR Code of Practice.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an event, or for material changes to an event, or as a result of our negligence will be limited to the refund as the pruchase price of the ticket. Neither we nor the venue nor the promoter will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings.
- The management of the venue reserves the right to refuse ticket holders admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including, health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void. The management of the venue also reserves the right to request that ticket holders leave the Venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- All ticket prices are subject to availability and booking fees.
4 - Indemnity
All users and visitors of this website agree to indemnify and hold us, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, including also your use of the website to provide a link to another website.
5 - Event specific and other terms and conditions
We may in addition to these terms and conditions provide terms and conditions valid and binding for specific events and/or sport tournaments.
Link to additional event / tournament specific terms and conditions are posted at the bottom of this page. The Buyer expressly agrees to also be bound by the event / tournament specific terms and conditions posted on this website when ordering tickets for the relevant event(s) or tournament.
6 - Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any disagreement which may arise between the parties with regard to the interpretation and/or execution of the present contract shall by default come under the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
7 - Non-Affiliations
We are an independent, privately owned company engaged in the business of buying and selling tickets. Typically the price charged for a ticket is substantially over face value. The amount charged over the face value of the ticket represents our cost price in the secondary market and our fair compensation for the work and difficulty involved in obtaining premium seating to hard-to-get and sold-out events. We are in no way affiliated with any official organizer, venue or box office. If you want to buy tickets from the venue or official box office, please inquire with them directly.
All orders are final and binding for the customer and can not be cancelled under any circumstance.